All members tell us they value the consistent superiority of our broadcasts. Our Leadership Society members give at a level they feel reflects their deep commitment to public radio.
Those contributions impact KJZZ’s ability to hire highly qualified staff, use state-of-the-art equipment, and air well produced content.
Cornerstone and Leadership Society Giving Levels
|Cornerstone Member||$500 to $999|
|Leadership Member||$1,000 to $2,499|
|Patrons Circle||$2,500 to $4,999|
|Leadership Circle||$5,000 to $9,999|
|Visionary Circle||$10,000 and above|
The largest share of KJZZ’s budget comes directly from members who choose to support, so when you give to the station at the Cornerstone or Leadership levels, know that your gift will empower the station to keep producing the stories and programs our community needs.
The distinguished philanthropic members of the Cornerstone and Leadership Societies enjoy exclusive benefits:
- Invitations to intimate, member-only events sponsored by the station
- Behind-the-scenes access to our production studios
- Direct access to our member support team
- Receive an Empowerment Fund newsletter with updates mailed throughout the year
- Receive timely information about cultural and entertainment events put on by KJZZ community partners
Major Giving Office
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281