Become a Sustaining Member
Give monthly! Support public radio and the programming you value throughout the year.
KJZZ Sustaining Members of the Month - click here
What is a Sustaining Member?
Sustaining members give automatic regular contributions to KJZZ which are deducted from a checking account or credit card on a monthly, annual, semi-annual, or quarterly basis. It’s a convenient and cost saving option that means you'll never have to worry about renewing again.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- You'll be automatically entered into all KJZZ contests and opportunities to win free tickets to local entertainment.
- Invitations to exclusive events to meet on-air hosts and reporters.
- Tour the KJZZ Studio. Get your photo taken and record your voice.
Sustaining Members Save Money
- No checks to write, no stamps to buy, and saves you time.
- Provide KJZZ with a stable source of income to support the programming you value.
- Eliminate the cost of renewal reminder notices.
- Reduce the cost of processing payments.
- Decrease the time needed for on-air fundraising.
Sustainer Loyalty Card - It's Our Way of Saying Thank you
When you become a sustaining member you'll receive a Sustainer Loyalty Card that will provide you a 10% discount at participating restaurants as well as a special complimentary dish from two restaurants each month. For more information.
Give the monthly gift that fits your budget. Please join today!
For more information please contact:
Member Services - KJZZ 91.5 FM
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281