Become a Sustaining Member
Give monthly! Support public radio and the programming you value throughout the year.
KJZZ Sustaining Members of the Month - click here
What is a Sustaining Member?
Sustaining members give automatic regular contributions to KJZZ which are deducted from a checking account or credit card on a monthly, annual, semi-annual, or quarterly basis. It’s a convenient and cost saving option that means you'll never have to worry about renewing again.
Sustaining Members Save Money
- No checks to write, no stamps to buy, and saves you time.
- Provide KJZZ with a stable source of income to support the programming you value.
- Eliminate the cost of renewal reminder notices.
- Reduce the cost of processing payments.
- Decrease the time needed for on-air fundraising.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Automatically entered into all KJZZ contests.
- Receive opportunities to win free tickets to movies and local entertainment.
- Invitations to exclusive events to meet on-air hosts and reporters.
- Tour the KJZZ Studio. Get your photo taken and record your voice.
- Sustainer Loyalty Card - It's our way of saying "thank you". When you become a sustaining member you'll receive a Sustainer Loyalty Card that will provide you a 10% discount at participating restaurants as well as a special complimentary dish from two restaurants each month.
- KJZZ Travel Club - Connect with KJZZ listeners who love to travel, learn new things and receive special benefits. Sustaining members who give $10 a month or more are eligible to join the KJZZ Travel Club.
- KJZZ Plus - KJZZ's uninterupted audio stream available to KJZZ sustaining members who give $15 a month or more.
Get your KJZZ Sustainer Loyalty Card today.
For More Information
Member Services - KJZZ 91.5 FM
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281