We meet one agency working on a fundamental issue of homelessness.
Join the growing community of KJZZ sustainers who champion fact-based journalism delivered without the hype and hyperbole.
Sustaining membership is a convenient, set-it-and-forget-it option that provides KJZZ with a steady source of reliable income. Sustaining members give regular monthly contributions through an automatic checking or credit card deduction. Sustaining membership reduces costs by eliminating the need to mail a reminder or process a paper check and it allows KJZZ to create a long term budget that uses funds more effectively.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Sustainer Loyalty Card discounts on popular local restaurants
- Regular movie and entertainment ticket giveaways
- Exclusive member-only events
- Members who give $10 a month or more qualify to participate in the KJZZ Travel Club.
- Members who give $15 a month or more qualify for KJZZ Plus uninterrupted streaming.
Whether it’s $5 a month or $100, every gift matters. Sustaining members create a solid foundation for unbiased national news, relevant local reporting, entertaining weekend content and the original programs you’ll only find on listener-supported KJZZ.
So...are you in?
Click to start your monthly sustaining gift
Use #KJZZIMIN to let us know why you support KJZZ.