Could lessons from SB 1070 be coming to the fore again with the new administration’s immigration priorities?
For use with iTunes, Quicktime, Winamp, VLC, most browsers
- Low bitrate (48kbps): http://stream.kjzz.org/kjzz_mp3_48
- High bitrate (128kbps): http://stream.kjzz.org/kjzz_mp3_128
In some cases you may need to add a .pls extension:
- Low bitrate (48kbps): http://stream.kjzz.org/kjzz_mp3_48.pls
- High bitrate (128kbps): http://stream.kjzz.org/kjzz_mp3_128.pls
Usually better audio quality over mp3. For use with iTunes, Quicktime, Winamp, VLC, most browsers
- Low bitrate (64kbps): http://stream.kjzz.org/kjzz_aac_64
- High bitrate (128kbps): http://stream.kjzz.org/kjzz_aac_128
Internet Radio Issues
If you are unable to hear KJZZ on your internet radio device (Grace Digital, C.Crane, Bose, etc.), you may need to rescan for the station call letters due to the stream URL updates which occurred in Sept 2016. In most cases this functionality is located in the device menu, as a "search" for internet radio stations. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact your device manufacturer and they will be able to help troubleshoot.
NPR News Mobile App
iPhone users: Due to our stream updates, you may need to uninstall/reinstall the NPR News app for it to recognize the new URL.
KJZZ Mobile App
We recently released a new version of our mobile app, identifiable by the blue icon on your homescreen (the previous version was a white icon). If you are experiencing problems, try uninstalling it, restarting your phone, then reinstalling the app to clear any cached versions of the stream URLs. If you are still experiencing problems, feel free to contact us through our Report a Streaming Issue form.