The KJZZ Travel Club is a group of public radio listeners who are passionate about traveling and learning new things. It’s a special benefit available to KJZZ members who give $10 a month or more to the station (or $120 or more per year).
The Beatles Come Together Experience to London & Liverpool
June 3-9, 2018
Join the next KJZZ Travel Club adventure: a week in London highlighted by five days of Beatles-related activities and excursions.
You’ll go on a Beatles walking tour of London, have dinner at George Harrison’s favorite restaurant, see original lyrics by John Lennon at the British Library, go behind the scenes at the BBC, and take a day trip to the Beatles’ hometown of Liverpool.
The ability to walk 2-3 miles per trip event is required to fully enjoy this experience.
Cost: $2,750 per person / $100 single supplement
To reserve your spot, call Linda Pastori at (480) 774-8452 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required.
KJZZ Travel Club Benefits
- Hear about our upcoming trips before we announce them to the public
- Connect with fellow public radio listeners who share your passion for travel and learning new things, both on our trips and on our private Facebook group
- Receive the KJZZ Travel Club Quarterly, a once-a-season email with updates on recent and upcoming trips as well as a roundup of travel-related stories on public radio
- Subscribe to Arizona Highways Magazine at an exclusive 33% off discounted price
Travel with KJZZ
You listen to stories from KJZZ because they’re produced in a way that engages and informs you. But did you know that KJZZ also programs great travel experiences for listeners?
We’ve been crafting experiential learning trips for small groups of KJZZ listeners since 2013, putting them together with the same attention to detail that we give to the stories we produce for the air.
What makes traveling with KJZZ different from commercial tours?
- Travel with KJZZ hosts
- Make new friends in small groups of 10 to 25 travelers who share your interests
- Feel like a local with on-the-ground contacts who help tell the story of every destination
- Participate in unique activities that engage all five senses
- Enjoy a trip planned with curious public radio listeners like you in mind