Are national parks bearing the brunt of climate change?
Do you have an IRA? Have you reached the age of 70 ½? You can make a tax-free contribution of up to $100,000 directly from your IRA to KJZZ each year and lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. Your IRA gift to KJZZ will count towards your minimum required distribution and support the programs you love on KJZZ.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Friends of Public Radio Arizona benefitting KJZZ
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction
- Here is a sample letter to your plan administrator
How to make an IRA charitable rollover gift to benefit KJZZ
Full Legal Name: Friends of Public Radio Arizona
Federal Tax I.D. Number: 01-0579687
Address: PO Box 62228, Phoenix, Arizona 85082-2228
For the Benefit of: KJZZ
It is wise to consult with your tax professionals if you are contemplating a charitable gift under the extended law. Please feel free to contact Brian Fergus at (480) 774-8460 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281