Should I stay or should I go? How bureaucrats decide whether they should stick it out in a new administration.
Includes all benefits of the Advocate Circle Plus:
- Invitation to an exclusive event which may feature a public radio personality from NPR, American Public Media or Public Radio International.
- A private tour of KJZZ/KBAQ facilities for you and your guests. (Upon request, date to be mutually agreed upon.)
- Opportunity to record a personal testimonial that may be used during an upcoming pledge drive. (Upon request, date to be mutually agreed upon.)
- Invitation to the First Press VIP party: an exclusive annual reception in connection with Friends of Public Radio Arizona's First Press Weekend of Wine event.
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of NPR Headquarters in Washington DC or NPR West in Los Angeles. (Upon request, date to be mutually agreed upon.)
Benefits of joining the Patrons Leadership Society are extended to two people.