Hear from the new executive director of Hospice of the Valley. And we’ll check in with the actor playing the title role in a Phoenix play about Che Guevara.
Special broadcast on U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Arizona's immigration law
Following Monday's decision by the U.S. Supreme Court on the provisions of Arizona's immigration law, Fronteras: The Changing America Desk broadcast a one-hour special.
Those interviewed for the broadcast included:
• Jan Brewer, Governor of Arizona
• Mark Brodie, government reporter for KJZZ
• Larry Dever, Cochise County Sheriff
• Jeff Flake, U.S. Representative (R) from Arizona's District 6
• Steve Gallardo, Arizona State Senator (D) from District 13
• Steven Gonzales, professor at the Phoenix School of Law
• Jose Luis Jimenez, social media editor of the Fronteras Desk
• John Kavanagh, Arizona State Representative (R) from Arizona's District 8
• Alessandra Soler, executive director of ACLU of Arizona
• Lilia Velasquez, immigration attorney in San Diego
• Andrew Yeager, reporter for WBHM Alabama
• young illegal immigrants impacted by President Obama's recent immigration decision
EDITOR'S NOTE (6/27/2012): Rep. John Kavanagh's name was misspelled in an earlier version of this story.