Although history cannot be undone, we can experiment with the question: What if World War I never happened?
Special broadcast on U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Arizona's immigration law
Following Monday's decision by the U.S. Supreme Court on the provisions of Arizona's immigration law, Fronteras: The Changing America Desk broadcast a one-hour special.
Those interviewed for the broadcast included:
• Jan Brewer, Governor of Arizona
• Mark Brodie, government reporter for KJZZ
• Larry Dever, Cochise County Sheriff
• Jeff Flake, U.S. Representative (R) from Arizona's District 6
• Steve Gallardo, Arizona State Senator (D) from District 13
• Steven Gonzales, professor at the Phoenix School of Law
• Jose Luis Jimenez, social media editor of the Fronteras Desk
• John Kavanagh, Arizona State Representative (R) from Arizona's District 8
• Alessandra Soler, executive director of ACLU of Arizona
• Lilia Velasquez, immigration attorney in San Diego
• Andrew Yeager, reporter for WBHM Alabama
• young illegal immigrants impacted by President Obama's recent immigration decision
EDITOR'S NOTE (6/27/2012): Rep. John Kavanagh's name was misspelled in an earlier version of this story.