This week, Yasmin Khan gives us a closer look at Iranian food, Dr. Aaron Carroll explores the truth about peanut allergies, and Lior Lev Sercarz takes us inside the world of spices.
Best Of KJZZ's Here And Now 2013
Published: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 1:48pm
Updated: Thursday, January 2, 2014 - 1:14pm
This week's special holiday version of "KJZZ's Here and Now" features some of the best and more interesting interviews of the year. It's truly a gift of Christmas.
- Daniel Hernandez' Quest To Be A Role Model Rather Than A Hero, February 13, 2013
- Phoenix: Love It Or Leave It, February 27, 2013
- Local Journalist Tries Her Hand At Children's Books, October 9, 2013
- The Debate Over Phoenix's Creative Environment, October 16, 2013
- Mark Kelly Visits The Valley, Gives Giffords Update, November 21, 2013
- Amy Silverman: Is Phoenix Cool?, December 4, 2013
Listen to hour two of our "Best of 2013" holiday special.