How opioids are taking a toll on an older demographic: People aged 45 to 64 make up about half of all drug overdose deaths.
Best Of KJZZ's Here And Now 2013
Published: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 1:48pm
Updated: Thursday, January 2, 2014 - 1:14pm
This week's special holiday version of "KJZZ's Here and Now" features some of the best and more interesting interviews of the year. It's truly a gift of Christmas.
- Daniel Hernandez' Quest To Be A Role Model Rather Than A Hero, February 13, 2013
- Phoenix: Love It Or Leave It, February 27, 2013
- Local Journalist Tries Her Hand At Children's Books, October 9, 2013
- The Debate Over Phoenix's Creative Environment, October 16, 2013
- Mark Kelly Visits The Valley, Gives Giffords Update, November 21, 2013
- Amy Silverman: Is Phoenix Cool?, December 4, 2013
Listen to hour two of our "Best of 2013" holiday special.